Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time flies when your uh....something!

LOL Ok so I have no excuses just the very fact that time has gone by and I have not posted a photo for months. Yes I'm sure family has forgotten about this blog (I would have) and honestly that is OK, I'll start posting again and you all can catch up!

This was supposed to be K's last week of preschool (only in my mind!) and so I tried to do as much "no kids" stuff as possible. On Friday we went to the gym though as usual and after lunch I asked him if I could take a picture of him with his butterfly (from preschool). I am a sentimental fool, but I know with the military moves we cannot save every scrap, every art project or every favorite toy. So my way of dealing with it is to take a photo for the memory and then let the physical object go. To my suprise he said I could and so I took the opportunity to work on some photography stuff. They didn't come out perfect, but they are a perfect example of his personality at this age. Just wish he would have turned the butterfly around for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment