Thursday, September 24, 2009

We don't do Fairs....anymore!

The last time DH and I went to a fair was before kids. We rode the rides (I realized I was old) and ate and looked. It was fun and even though I did get a little queasy, I loved the thrill of adrenaline on the rides. But DH was like 'eh. (Go figure the man has flown the {then} best fighter jet in the USAF, I guess a little dinky roller coaster doesn't compare!)

And now with two little kids, and the peanut/nut allergy thing, I just don't feel like putting us through that. The animals and exhibits may be interesting for the boys a little later, but right now after 5 minutes they would be done. And after living and visiting BG with both of them....our expectations are set a little high. So no thanks...we'll stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment